I'm 4 1/2 months old now. Here I am hangin' in the living room having some tummy time.
Adorable >^..^<
He is just so cute!!! was nice meeting you in person Nate. Auntie Tammie
my nephew's a cutie pie!
Nate & Jenny have the same hair! :-DI know what tummy time is. We tried it the other day but all she did was curl up with her knees tucked under her and her hand next to her face. She was adorable! Alas, I did not have my camera with me.Looking forward to meeting Nate today!JG
Did I mention the troll hair?Peter
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Adorable >^..^<
He is just so cute!!! was nice meeting you in person Nate.
Auntie Tammie
my nephew's a cutie pie!
Nate & Jenny have the same hair! :-D
I know what tummy time is. We tried it the other day but all she did was curl up with her knees tucked under her and her hand next to her face. She was adorable! Alas, I did not have my camera with me.
Looking forward to meeting Nate today!
JG
Did I mention the troll hair?
Peter
Post a Comment