I am SO behind on looking at Nate's site. He is so unbelievable cute! I can see both of you in him so much. The overall looks of Dad but the impishness of Mom. :-) And is Mike growing out his hair? Hotness!
So much fun!
I'm waaaaay behind in updating Jenny's site and I'm hearing about it from people. I best get on it post-haste! :-D
5 comments:
Look at those cute chubby little cheeks. >^..^<
I am SO behind on looking at Nate's site. He is so unbelievable cute! I can see both of you in him so much. The overall looks of Dad but the impishness of Mom. :-) And is Mike growing out his hair? Hotness!
So much fun!
I'm waaaaay behind in updating Jenny's site and I'm hearing about it from people. I best get on it post-haste! :-D
Jacqui
I can tell by his chubby cheeks that he is getting plenty to eat!
Chubby cheeks--must be getting lots to eat!
oops, didn't mean to post that twice...
Post a Comment